Counseling and Recovery
- Restoration is a ministry to help people overcome life's hurts, habits, and hang-ups through worship, Biblically-balanced teaching, personal testimonies and support groups. When life hurts, Restoration is a place of hope and healing.
- We start the evening with worship followed by a Biblical teaching or testimony. Restoration splits into small groups following the lesson to allow for support and encouragement in our life struggles. Restoration is a safe place to experience freedom and transformation through God's grace. Restoration also offers Celebrate Recovery step study groups as a tool to go deeper in the journey of recovery.
- DivorceCare is a special support group where you can find help as you recover from the hurt of separation or divorce. There aren't many people around you who understand the pain your divorce or separation has caused. To you. Your family. Your friends. That's the reason for DivorceCare. It's a series of support groups and seminars conducted by people who understand what you are experiencing. Most importantly, you'll learn how to deal with the pain of the past and look forward to rebuilding your life.
- We provide biblically based, clinically competent, and spiritually sensitive counseling on a short term basis. We strive to promote psychological and spiritual health for individuals and couples. We help individuals and couples cope with personal and interpersonal problems through the application of biblical truths, with the Bible and the Holy Spirit serving as the primary resource and advisor for counseling and teaching.
- The Counseling Center is staffed by compassionate and competent Christian professionals. All information is confidential and private.
- If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member or friend, you’ve probably found that there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel.
- GriefShare at Woodlands Church is a ministry for people grieving the loss of someone close. This 13 week video & curriculum-based program is facilitated by people who understand what you are experiencing and want to offer you comfort and encouragement during this difficult time.
- Celebrate Recovery
- Within Restoration we offer support groups to help people overcome life's hurts, habits and hang-ups including chemical dependency as well as its effects on family and friends. Restoration also offers Celebrate Recovery step study groups as a tool to go deeper in the journey of recovery.
Ask a question Sign up to serve